• Built by Balducci Builders and their custom crews
• Custom built, solid Oak cabinets
• 30 year dimensional shingles with ridge vents
• Energy efficient tilt windows & insulated doors
• Brick porch & steps with aluminum railings
• Energy saving heat pump with central air
• Rear deck
• Hand painted walls & trim
• Aluminum gutters & down spouts
• Paved driveways
• Buyer has choice of carpet, shingles, siding, cabinet stain, paint, plumbing fixtures & lighting fixtures
I want to talk to a human to make sure I’m not dreaming.
Call Rick Balducci, 804 363-4380
For first time home buyers, Charter One is helping us with VHDA, FHA & VA loan info that requires little or no down payments. In some cases grant money is available. For details, call Hal Dalton at 804 935-2933.
Tell me more about Morning Glory!
Balducci is building ranchers, two story colonials and transitional homes on thirty-one beautiful lots in Mechanicsville. Homes will be nestled in a cozy community.
From 295, take 360 East (Tappahannock) exit, at Lee-Davis High School stop light take a right onto Lee-Davis Road, go to stoplight and take a left onto Walnut Grove Road, take a right onto Cactus Road (LeReve Manor), take a left onto Morning Glory, go .25 mile and subdivision will be on left.